Who says being left out in the cold is a bad thing? The best part of the changing weather is walking in a winter wonderland – especially when you’re in the comfort of your own backyard. This year, decide to take advantage of the winter chill by expanding your outdoor living area. Be surrounded by the best New Jersey landscaping in your neighborhood, and take in the beauty all winter long while remaining in comfort.
Here are some ways you, too, can enjoy your outdoor living area all year ‘round:
· Plant something new – planting in fall/winter eliminates the need to weed, since weeds are usually dead by the time the weather cools.
· Put in a firepit – the natural stone retaining walls will protect your indoor and outdoor living areas from unexpected flare ups, drifting ash and flyaway sparks.
· Install an outdoor kitchen – this will keep your kitchen and curtains clean from the build-up of cooking grease that seems to accumulate so easily in winter.
· Consider an outdoor fireplace – stone fireplaces can be designed to match your already existing décor, and provide a romantic getaway for cuddling – or a family-friendly evening of toasting marshmallows.
· Update your lighting – lighting can change the ambiance of your entire backyard, while adding an extra measure of security to your home.
This year, there’s no need to look longingly at your lawn – because with the right preparation, you’ll be able to enjoy your outdoor spaces for the entire year! So put on your mittens and grab a cup of your favorite hot cocoa, and allow yourself to be transformed by the beauty of your own home. If you’re looking for ideas, Jersey Landscaping is the right place to find them!